Do you want to create amazing lessons and send them to your class? Just follow this short tutorial.
The first thing to do to create your own lesson is go to the Simple lesson builder and click on Create lesson . The procedure requires three simple steps:
Step 1 - Build your lesson
Now that you’re in the lesson builder, you can start adding your lesson elements and contents. You can upload files directly from your computer or use resources available on Consumer Classroom website. Let’s start!
- First of all, fill the lesson title field: the title should not exceed 250 characters, but it would be better to choose a short and simple one.
- Then click on add element and select the element type you want to add (text field, resource, link, image or file). A pop up window shows up, upload your lesson’s element and click on add .
- You can add as many elements as you want, just click again on add element .
- If you need a break click on save draft and the lesson will be saved as Draft lesson . You will be able to edit the saved lesson whenever you wish.
Step 2 - Preview
When you are ok with it, click on continue and watch the preview of your lesson:
- If you don’t like it, just click back for editing and change what you want.
- If it’s ok, just click next .
Step 3 - Utilise
Now your lesson is completed and you can use it, share it, publish it and even more:
- Click on My lesson to view drafts and lessons you have already completed.
- Click on Share to send the lesson via mail or share it on your social networks.
- Click on Download to download your lesson in pdf.
- Click on Publish to publish your lesson on the Consumer Classroom website as a resource: you will redirect to self evaluation form .
- Click on My class to share the lesson with your classes on the CC website.
- Click on Print to view and print a print-friendly version of your lesson.